cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time

red4ever
Explorer
I just bought the Rift and Touch bundle. I live in Canada, Qc. What would be the average shipping time? A week...few months?
752 REPLIES 752

Koolfreak
Honored Guest
Ordered on July 11... rift shipped on july 25, no news about the controllers.

ErikTheReddish
Explorer
Ordered on the 19th, and no sign of it being processed for shipping yet. 

Hoping to receive at least a confirmation mail by the 30th, i already missed my birthday, i don't want to miss my summer holiday too -.-"

KeenBread
Honored Guest

Doug1959 said:

Australia..... actually just had a mail from paypal... the money for the
Oculus has been taken... Order status hasn't changed though... guessing
its all going to happen soon!

Guess I'll wait a few more days then, then email them about it, haha
Ordered mine on the 15th.

portal2turret
Protege

6Axel9 said:

Ordered on the 19th, and no sign of it being processed for shipping yet. 

Hoping to receive at least a confirmation mail by the 30th, i already missed my birthday, i don't want to miss my summer holiday too -.-"

If you're in the US, I predict you get a confirmation/shipping notice on the 28th (based on everyone else's experiences).

xtremeviper
Honored Guest
I've ordered from Spain on 25th and still "ordered". Next week I take holidays from work and the shipment is to there...wonderful.

Kiritoyo
Explorer

Ordered on 17th in England, Liverpool  still nothing hope it comes end of this month 

Don't count on it, Europe is shipping at a slower rate, expect it's gonna be early August.

theicephoenix
Explorer
Just purchased mine about 20 min ago the moment the money was on my debit card. So I guess I wont get mine until Christmas. For real though I hope its not 2 weeks from now as I have a problem with delayed gratification.

Own a DK1 and DK2 I hope the CV1 is a impressive improvement over those.....

portal2turret
Protege

Own a DK1 and DK2 I hope the CV1 is a impressive improvement over those.....

I don't know about differences in specs or tracking, but even just adding the Touch controllers will make it massively a better experience I'm sure. 😛

On another note, it is now the 27th of July, so everyone who ordered on the 18th, you can now get your hopes up. 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered mine on the 15 of July and still status ordered. As far as I've read it seems like US orders ships faster than Europe orders. I myself am from Denmark and haven't heard of anyone receiving their order in Denmark yet. I don't mind waiting since I've tried oculus and know it is worth the wait, just wanted to share my status. 

Mullered
Expert Protege

Ralle2121 said:

Ordered mine on the 15 of July and still status ordered. As far as I've read it seems like US orders ships faster than Europe orders. I myself am from Denmark and haven't heard of anyone receiving their order in Denmark yet. I don't mind waiting since I've tried oculus and know it is worth the wait, just wanted to share my status. 

Amazon.de currently have stock. I've just ordered from there and my delivery is confirmed for Monday 31st to the UK.  It's also the separate touch package so you get the xbox controller as well.  Not sure if they deliver to Denmark?