cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should AtariVR be banned again?

elboffor
Consultant
Just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Anonymous poll btw
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
106 REPLIES 106

AtariVR
Protege

Techy111 said:

"So I figured Nikola Tesla predicted ww3 and billions of men dying around 2020-2030".

You said this in your post ? Are you sexist ? What about the women?

Tis an equal world, jeeeeez.

http://www.returnofkings.com/43036/nikola-tesla-explains-why-he-never-married

I just sent this email to Palmer and carmack, Yates, Kevin, and weev
  can't think.of a reason not to share it here.

Violet blue attack piece on palmer

Palmer when her article first broke I went to weev and asked the god troll to publish an attack piece against her at the dailystormer for you.  I didn't know who she was but her books seemed to paint her as a whore that offended my southern Baptist Christian upbringing.  She is everything Nikola Tesla warned about why he would never marry.  Weev said he knew her from way back, she was a prostitute back in the day and it would be very foolish to give her any attention.  You took the bait Padawan, learn from weev, don't do it again.  Stop giving these whores attention that increases their exposure.

A few years back Kevin and I were talking about the USA getting cheap oil and how dumb Britain was to kill princess di because she was about to have a Muslim baby.  How that might have got Brits cheap oil, Kevin said she was a whore and disgraced god, queen, and country.  I always deeply respected that about Kevin, these whores are destroying our world.  

If only prince Charles could have had an AI robot lover cherry 2000, all this human suffering might have been avoided.

<VIDEO REMOVED BY CYBEREALITY>

Geekmaster says embrace peace and find non violent solutions, but his hero Nikola Tesla said women empowerment would kill billions of men and start ww3.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
"A few years back Kevin and I were talking about the USA getting cheap oil and how dumb Britain was to kill princess di because she was about to have a Muslim baby.  How that might have got Brits cheap oil, Kevin said she was a whore and disgraced god, queen, and country.  I always deeply respected that about Kevin, these whores are destroying our world".

Do you have Proof ? Or is this hearsay from the naysayers ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

"So I figured Nikola Tesla predicted ww3 and billions of men dying around 2020-2030".

You said this in your post ? Are you sexist ? What about the women?

Tis an equal world, jeeeeez.

Well obviously all of the good looking young women will be sitting in my nuclear bunker to restart the human race. Mind you, with just me spawning all these children it's only a matter of time before the entire future human race become shit hot banjo players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

😮 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Britain didn't kill Princess Diana. Islamic fundamentalists did. Britain, the French and the Yanks covered it up because they knew full well that those three countries would end up with race riots and deaths that you couldn't even begin to imagine, particularly the south of France and the North of England. Al Qaeda didn't take responsibility because they were shocked at the worldwide condemnation and horror.

Conspiracy theorists are always saying that the British did this but NONE of them believe that it was the other way around. And I believe that this is what happened. Why else would the US and France cover things up if the Brits did this..? It makes NO SENSE at all.

The British powers that be are quite happy to let these conspiracy theorists blame them because they know that the alternative being known would be a fucking bloodbath.

AtariVR
Protege

snowdog said:

Britain didn't kill Princess Diana. Islamic fundamentalists did. Britain, the French and the Yanks covered it up because they knew full well that those three countries would end up with race riots and deaths that you couldn't even begin to imagine, particularly the south of France and the North of England. Al Qaeda didn't take responsibility because they were shocked at the worldwide condemnation and horror.

Conspiracy theorists are always saying that the British did this but NONE of them believe that it was the other way around. And I believe that this is what happened. Why else would the US and France cover things up if the Brits did this..? It makes NO SENSE at all.

The British powers that be are quite happy to let these conspiracy theorists blame them because they know that the alternative being known would be a fucking bloodbath.

I don't want violence, but a bloodbath is coming.  Tesla said it was unavoidable, billions will be slaughtered.  I have tried my best to bring technologies to mankind to stop the pain.  Jaron Lanier says we have run out of time.  Palmer has bought nuclear bunkers.  I see a lot of signs of a breakdown in society.

<VIDEO REMOVED BY CYBEREALITY>

Look at this military soldier, putting his life on the line for our defense, look what a fool his wife made of him.  Instead of being angry at this brother, he should shake his hand and thank him for showing him what a bad wife he has and divorce her.  Kevin isn't married same reason Tesla never married.  Kevin saved me 5 million dollars easily from s disaster.  Oculus messed up not letting him be a personal assistant to Palmer.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not married because I can't find a woman to put up with me 😞

BoxDroppingManA
Expert Protege
Absolutely. I can't finish unless he's banned.

AtariVR
Protege

snowdog said:

I'm not married

It takes sacrifice for some, hard work for others, iribe has divorced, lonsdale had girlfriend problems, I will be very happy with a Rachel from blade runner, but what then of our future ai children who want freedom from human relations?  Imagine the pain that military guy will suffer from that female in the above video, it's just not worth the betrayal.  He might go postal at some point.
Futureofsex.net will bring happiness to some.  Stay motivated!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Jesus Christ, this thread went full 'tard. Once you start quoting Return of Kings and saying that all women are whores, I don't want to hear anything more from you. If Kevin shares your warped views, then I just lost all respect for him as well. I'm out. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DarkTenka
Trustee
AtariVR reminds me of Sticks from the new Sonic Boom cartoon. I just view the nonsense as "charming".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9icJxfxxs