cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should AtariVR be banned again?

elboffor
Consultant
Just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Anonymous poll btw
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.
106 REPLIES 106

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I had kind of forgotten how @cleverusername aka @AtariVR was into the whole women-hating movement. (Here's an old example from him.) I find that sort of nonsense less than charming.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DarkTenka
Trustee

nalex66 said:

I had kind of forgotten how @cleverusername aka @AtariVR was into the whole women-hating movement. (Here's an old example from him.) I find that sort of nonsense less than charming.

To be honest .. I don't think I've fully read a single one of his posts. Crazy shit is crazy, taking it seriously is only hurting yourself.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I skim read most of his stuff if I'm in the mood to reply, and that is pretty rare. Everything else is just chronic diarrhea that the rest of us walking around have to try not to slip over.

AtariVR
Protege

nalex66 said:

I thought you were OUT bro?  Can't resist eh? 🙂  I LOVE WOMEN, so much so I am going to build android copies of some of them (westworld style) so that they are here for all eternity!  Cant live happily without them.  I plan to have cybereality owning some, geekmaster, peter Nolan, palmer, kevin, why not?  There will be male versions for the women.  Get over yourself dude, the future is here.  Thank you for linking to the old thread, I totally forgot about it.  Now what has happened since then, iribe divorced, Lonsdale publicly destroyed, dov katz destroyed (and he didn't even really do anything)  Magic Leap caught up in all kinds of bullshit trying to hire a female to bring diversity and she sues their dicks off, the feminazis that attacked palmer and abrash at oculus connect, all that white male privaledge.  Madonna threatening to blow up the whitehouse (I hated that too because I loved all her "material girl" songs as a kid)  Kevin trying to bring OOH vr to facebook and they hired some woman for diversity issues I guess and alienated so much BUSINESS kevin could have brought to them and the industry for gender quotas, on and on and on ad naseum.

So you feel Nikola Tesla, one of the greatest scientists in human history, (even palmer drives a car that elon musk named after him) is wrong on his prediction that billions of men will be destroyed by feminists?  If you want people to take your views seriously, debate the points.  Black Pigeon says in 5000 years of human history, no female matriarchal feminist society has ever lasted, can you provide proof to refute his claim?  Awww I guess not 😞  Poor snowdog cant find a woman to put up with him, but I bet a cherry 2000 AI robot or rachel from blade runner would put up with him.  Now I just saw johnny depp basically threaten to murder our president like a previous actor murdered Lincoln.  No doubt he is upset about amber heard privately recording him to fry him, makes him say crazy things, no worries, depp had that winona forever tattoo on his arm shortened to WINO forever.  So why is elon musk taking depp's sloppy seconds?  I just don't understand.  I am going to fully read the old thread you linked too and see what nuggets stand out.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

AtariVR said:
... I am going to build android copies of some of them ... for all eternity ...  all kinds of bullshit ... feminazis ... white male privaledge ... blow up the whitehouse ...  Kevin trying to bring OOH vr to facebook ... diversity issues ... gender quotas ... on and on and on ad naseum ... billions of men will be destroyed by feminists ... Black Pigeon says ... no female matriarchal feminist society has ever lasted ... a cherry 2000 AI robot ... rachel from blade runner ... murder our president ... say crazy things ... sloppy seconds ... I just don't understand ... what nuggets stand out.

Image result for verbal diarrhea

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

AtariVR
Protege
Well Nalex thank you so much for linking the threads, if you remember better midler in THE ROSE, aaron russo made that, here was his nugget.  Palmer did recently say in his twitter that in the near future many will be laughing at the clowns of today.  Do you think Aaron Russo was lying in this video?

<VIDEO REMOVED BY CYBEREALITY>

cybereality
Grand Champion
So, I decided to give you a chance and you start posting offensive sexist videos.
My mistake. You are banned.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

So, I decided to give you a chance and you start posting offensive sexist videos.
My mistake. You are banned.

I think Cyber just won WW3. Congrats, dude!
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
Holy shit, that Peter North bloke makes @AtariVR look 100% sane lmfao  😮  😄

Techy111
MVP
MVP
And all was right with the world. Unicorns will sleep easily again.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.