cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick of been called Lovethis change my name admin?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Why I ever choose such a stupid name is beyond me. It was the first thing that came into my head when I first got the Rift and now I've been stuck with this shite name forever. I got Oculus Touch today and played Dead and Buried and can you guess what my name was in that game? Yes you've guessed right, it was shitty Lovethis. Well I don't Loveit anymore and I want to change it please. End of rant, but please let use change our names.
46 REPLIES 46

I'm afraid you can't change your name. 

Anyway, i think it's a beautiful name and is perfect for the modern pretty lady about town.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Sorry meng, around here you cannot just hit it then quit it. Once you love this you keep this.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

andyring said:

Anyway, i think it's a beautiful name and is perfect for the modern pretty lady about town.

That's what I'm afraid people might think. Anyways, I can't talk long I'm just popping out to pick up my dress from the dress maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

EliteSPA
Superstar
Dont worry we still love you  😘
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Clart
Protege
What would you change it to?

cybereality
Grand Champion
I actually think it's a nice name. Very positive. However, I could see how it could sound week in an online shooter game. I'm sure something like "XxxNoSc0p3r666xxX" will fit right in. Just kidding. You can actually reach out to support and we can change your username. However, I'm not sure what will happen to your forum account, so there is a chance the accounts will be un-linked. May not be worth it, but if it really bothers you I guess give it a try.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Clart said:

What would you change it to?

Perhaps Max Power? Rembrandt Q. Einstein? Handsome B. Wonderful? Hercules Rockefeller?

Or, how about Chesty La Rue or Busty St. Claire? Hootie McBoob?

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Luciferous
Consultant
or hatethis much better.