cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So anything new?

LZoltowski
Champion
Im' back! So ... any new things I can spend my money on? Been away for nearly 2 months and not paid much attention to the internet.

What are your thoughts on the latest games/experiences you have been playing and do you peeps have any recommendations?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
31 REPLIES 31

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
Things are kinda lagging right now as we wait to be "Touch"ed... 😞

cybereality
Grand Champion
Eagle Flight and Obduction came out.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

maxpare79
Trustee
+1 on @cybereality recommandation, both are awesome, but I have yet to find a multiplayer game for Eagle flight, I log on everynight around 8pm Eastern and I am alone in the lobby...sad...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

LZoltowski
Champion
I cant wait to be "Touch"ed in my special place!

I just noticed Eagle Flight is out!! WOOHOO ... by looking at the reviews, people seem to enjoy the game, had high hopes for it.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
How was the dance troop LZ ? Hope you had fun and great to see you back 🙂 I'm sure someone on here can "touch" bases with you and get you abreast of things 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's loads of new stuff in The Gallery (which has replaced Concepts in the Oculus Store).

Hey LZ, good to have you back matey. Like you, am aching to get my hands into places only Touch can take them... and without being arrested this time.
I wonder if they'll improve our hand gestures in real life, be more like the French and Italians but with less garlic.
Am trying to cut back on new game buying until I've played more of the stuff I've bought and yet to play... succomed to the Assetto Corsa Porsche season pass yesterday though, impossible to resist.

LZoltowski
Champion
Haha @Techy111 yes I cant wait to get on "top" off it while getting abreast.

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
@DaftnDirect, nice! Yeah from what I can see I will hold out for Touch first. I want to wave my hands in the air like I don't care!

Be kind to one another 🙂