cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Level 10
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first ๐Ÿ™‚ I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

NokiBE
Level 3
wish it would atleast auto update but you still have to refresh to see new posts. maybe in the next update

daskre
Level 2
The font size seems to be pretty big... Guess it's easier to read in VR now

standtall007
Level 4

VizionVR said:

Is this design more VR friendly?

Not imo!
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Intel core i7 quad core 4790K OC'ed @ 4.4Ghz 32GB DDR3 Ram Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB Windows 10 Pro 64bit GSync Monitor @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ------------------------------------------- DK2 Owner CV1 Preordered.

NokiBE
Level 3

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...

top right theres a hidden setting wheel

cybereality
Level 16
The layout is different, but I think you'll find it works much better once you get used to it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

standtall007
Level 4

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...

You need to press the cog wheel on your comment on the top right
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Intel core i7 quad core 4790K OC'ed @ 4.4Ghz 32GB DDR3 Ram Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB Windows 10 Pro 64bit GSync Monitor @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ------------------------------------------- DK2 Owner CV1 Preordered.

ericliga
Level 3
So the default view is a single pool, and the old topic and subtopic boards are effectively tags/filters now?

willste
Level 3

daskre said:

The font size seems to be pretty big... Guess it's easier to read in VR now

Just seeing how quotes look now...

maxpare79
Level 10

NokiBE said:

maxpare79 said:

top right theres a hidden setting wheel

Yeah I can edit all my posts except the thread starters one
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first ๐Ÿ™‚ I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

daskre
Level 2

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...weird I can edit my second post but not the first one, maybe because it's a thread starter...

hover over the top right corner of the post header

and it's pretty weird that my new posts gets added to the thread as soon as I click "Post Comment" but other comments that were written before I hit the button don't show up unless I refresh. Probably not a problem as soon as you enter a more calm thread ๐Ÿ˜œ