cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

NokiBE
Explorer
wish it would atleast auto update but you still have to refresh to see new posts. maybe in the next update

daskre
Honored Guest
The font size seems to be pretty big... Guess it's easier to read in VR now

standtall007
Protege

VizionVR said:

Is this design more VR friendly?

Not imo!
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Intel core i7 quad core 4790K OC'ed @ 4.4Ghz 32GB DDR3 Ram Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB Windows 10 Pro 64bit GSync Monitor @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ------------------------------------------- DK2 Owner CV1 Preordered.

NokiBE
Explorer

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...

top right theres a hidden setting wheel

cybereality
Grand Champion
The layout is different, but I think you'll find it works much better once you get used to it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

standtall007
Protege

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...

You need to press the cog wheel on your comment on the top right
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Intel core i7 quad core 4790K OC'ed @ 4.4Ghz 32GB DDR3 Ram Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB Windows 10 Pro 64bit GSync Monitor @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ------------------------------------------- DK2 Owner CV1 Preordered.

ericliga
Protege
So the default view is a single pool, and the old topic and subtopic boards are effectively tags/filters now?

willste
Explorer

daskre said:

The font size seems to be pretty big... Guess it's easier to read in VR now

Just seeing how quotes look now...

maxpare79
Trustee

NokiBE said:

maxpare79 said:

top right theres a hidden setting wheel

Yeah I can edit all my posts except the thread starters one
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

daskre
Honored Guest

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...weird I can edit my second post but not the first one, maybe because it's a thread starter...

hover over the top right corner of the post header

and it's pretty weird that my new posts gets added to the thread as soon as I click "Post Comment" but other comments that were written before I hit the button don't show up unless I refresh. Probably not a problem as soon as you enter a more calm thread 😜