cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

maxpare79
Trustee

daskre said:

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...weird I can edit my second post but not the first one, maybe because it's a thread starter...

hover over the top right corner of the post header

and it's pretty weird that my new posts gets added to the thread as soon as I click "Post Comment" but other comments that were written before I hit the button don't show up unless I refresh. Probably not a problem as soon as you enter a more calm thread 😜

Ah ok found it...thx, gotta say these fonts are huge but the actual screen filling space is minimal on a 2560 x 1440 screen, there is a lot of white now, I guess it will be a bad idea to open this up when I wake up, I might just burn my eyes lol...anyway pretty sure this is VR related...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

SgtTommo
Protege
Weird stuff, but hello!

andrewtek
Expert Protege
I am happy that we will have much improved mobile support!

xBoggart
Protege
Looks more like a blog than a forum! May be reducing the font size and the overall layout containers will make it look better! 

gagtoon
Protege
Dont like it.

Thats it..I'm leaving and getting a Vive instead.

zmanx
Explorer
they should've just stayed with the previous 'vanilla forum' look

poodleskirt
Honored Guest
I think it looks nice. The "tiers of likes" seem a little unnecessary but perhaps this is the way of the future. Please Like, Awesome, and LOL this comment for more from me, Poodleskirt.

Ravere
Explorer
The font is easy to read, but the style is very different from any forum I've used before, it feels very... metro

NokiBE
Explorer
if you look at it from a VR, social way of communicating and not as a enthiousiast tech support forum it is actually decent. Maybe get a life chatbox somewhere and you have a social hub. and a box to put your order number in as a trolly magic 8ball minigame 🙂

kingzope
Protege

Have to test attaching a photo 😄
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received