cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Level 10
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first ๐Ÿ™‚ I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

maxpare79
Level 10

daskre said:

maxpare79 said:

Can't find the edit button of an existing post...oh well...there is a new like and dislike system...weird I can edit my second post but not the first one, maybe because it's a thread starter...

hover over the top right corner of the post header

and it's pretty weird that my new posts gets added to the thread as soon as I click "Post Comment" but other comments that were written before I hit the button don't show up unless I refresh. Probably not a problem as soon as you enter a more calm thread ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ah ok found it...thx, gotta say these fonts are huge but the actual screen filling space is minimal on a 2560 x 1440 screen, there is a lot of white now, I guess it will be a bad idea to open this up when I wake up, I might just burn my eyes lol...anyway pretty sure this is VR related...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first ๐Ÿ™‚ I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

SgtTommo
Level 4
Weird stuff, but hello!

andrewtek
Level 4
I am happy that we will have much improved mobile support!

xBoggart
Level 4
Looks more like a blog than a forum! May be reducing the font size and the overall layout containers will make it look better! 

gagtoon
Level 4
Dont like it.

Thats it..I'm leaving and getting a Vive instead.

zmanx
Level 3
they should've just stayed with the previous 'vanilla forum' look

poodleskirt
Level 2
I think it looks nice. The "tiers of likes" seem a little unnecessary but perhaps this is the way of the future. Please Like, Awesome, and LOL this comment for more from me, Poodleskirt.

Ravere
Level 3
The font is easy to read, but the style is very different from any forum I've used before, it feels very... metro

NokiBE
Level 3
if you look at it from a VR, social way of communicating and not as a enthiousiast tech support forum it is actually decent. Maybe get a life chatbox somewhere and you have a social hub. and a box to put your order number in as a trolly magic 8ball minigame ๐Ÿ™‚

kingzope
Level 4

Have to test attaching a photo ๐Ÿ˜„
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received