cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what's everyone doing in VR these days? (Any device)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
When I load up my Rift, I will either go through a 1-hour session of Beat Saber, spend time in Marvel Powers United, or purchase something entirely new for funsies.

When I load up my GO, I'm either attending an Oculus Venues social event, or playing the puzzle game, Along Together.

What is your VR schedule look like?
🙂
90 REPLIES 90

Digikid1
Consultant
Honestly I have been so bored of pretty much everything lately.  I may pop into In Death for a round or two but that's it.  Beat Sabers user made maps have absolutely NO good music anymore whatsoever ( remember I am a child of the late 70's so I consider todays so called "music" to be absolute GARBAGE ) and as much as I like STBC I either get kids....or people with "sticks up their arse" attitudes. ( I only play with people that have humor....not those who scream orders and wouldn't know how to laugh if their lives depended on it.  Last guy that pissed me off  I drove the ship into the middle of a borg conflict then quit on them.....great satisfaction )

Honestly there are no good games coming out.....and it's getting boring. 😞

Also the heat doesn't help.  I hate summer.......

Anonymous
Not applicable
I play a bit of Hellblade. Really frustrating that I can't play for more than half an hour before getting uncomfortable though. This is the sort of game that I usually spend several hours at a time in. 😞

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
Dell visor + Beat Saber = taking more showers daily. lol
(Rifts packed away due to one of the earphones no longer working):(

I mean no matter what you play this on it's just awesome, simple but awesome, now i am off to try and get a perfect combo from ELO Mr Blue Sky, only missed one last run. lol
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Having great fun with Racket: Nx - ok, for 20 min at a time. I like that Racket: Nx is totally 360 degrees and has nice variation in gameplay, possibly more than Baet Saber, but I'm still very much a Beat Saber Padawan 😉

Just bought Airtone out of curiosity, it's just a 660 MB download (it's downloading now), I need to see the highest rated Rift game ever (97.7%, 70 ratings - I think Beat Saber is like 97.6 % ;-).

Then there's Hellblade - which stopped me from playing MPU, and MPU caused me to stop playing Seeking Dawn.

I've been into computer games since I was 7 years old. I'm not bored - never before have we seen games like the ones arriving today. I still need to finish Mage's Tale, Wilson's Heart, Chronos and Robinson: The Journey - I'm getting slightly stressed thinking about all the amazing games I'd love to play and finish  🙂

And now Airtone is ready - see you later!  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

Digikid1 said:

Honestly I have been so bored of pretty much everything lately.  I may pop into In Death for a round or two but that's it.  Beat Sabers user made maps have absolutely NO good music anymore whatsoever ( remember I am a child of the late 70's so I consider todays so called "music" to be absolute GARBAGE ) and as much as I like STBC I either get kids....or people with "sticks up their arse" attitudes. ( I only play with people that have humor....not those who scream orders and wouldn't know how to laugh if their lives depended on it.  Last guy that pissed me off  I drove the ship into the middle of a borg conflict then quit on them.....great satisfaction )

I love me some STBC, BUT, the game won't let me play it on anything but the RIFT, so there goes my costly game and DLC, until i buy it again on steam, bummer right. 😞

As for Beat saber have you installed the Beat mod, more maps, more sabers, more music, plus it won't be long until you can stick your own music into it, can't wait to give myself a heart attack trying to perfect combo on Motorheads Ace of spades. lol

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

Digikid1
Consultant

OmegaM4N said:

Digikid1 said:

I love me some STBC, BUT, the game won't let me play it on anything but the RIFT, so there goes my costly game and DLC, until i buy it again on steam, bummer right. 😞

As for Beat saber have you installed the Beat mod, more maps, more sabers, more music, plus it won't be long until you can stick your own music into it, can't wait to give myself a heart attack trying to perfect combo on Motorheads Ace of spades. lol

ummm....

Digikid1 said:

😛

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Ok, Airtone is definitely not for me, just asked for a refund, maybe it's a fun game for (young) girls, but I'm into Hellblade girls and in my previous post I forgot to mention Doom VFR. 

Doom VFR is probably in my top 3 of the current best VR games, Doom VFR is beyond awesome - and runs great using SS 2.0 + AA. More about Doom VFR here:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/65067/doom-vfr-works-perfectly-on-rift-no-controlle...

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Digikid1 said:

I've been looking to see what's coming out and I'm also struggling to find anything. Anyone got a link to a website with up and coming games for the Rift?

The heat helps me.. My heating bill isn't so expensive come Summer time, which helps me to buy more games.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
IL-2 Great Battles.
DCS.
Elite Dangerous.
Star Trek Bridge Crew.

The above comprises 100% of my gaming time, all in VR. I am retired and still hardly have time for all of the above. I really don't think I could handle another game right now, though I am very tempted to get back into racing sims again maybe here soon.