cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Wars Squadrons £11 on Epic Games Store

Shadowmask72
Level 16
You can grab for £21 but if you buy the free game you get a £10 off coupon which I can also be used. I tried this and the coupon is auto applied so yeh £11. A shame as I recently paid £30 for it. 

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/sales-and-specials/holiday-sale

System Specs: ASUS NVIDIA RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC 24GB , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
3 REPLIES 3

OmegaM4N
Level 11
^^Nice deal indeed, i would grab it myself in a heartbeat but i am simply too far into steams pocket at this point to start buying games on another digital store, Gog, Uplay, Origin, Steam(i cringe when i look at the amount of games sitting there untouched)......i want to go back to just sitting with 2 trays of floppy disks with about 20 games in total for the Atari st. lol

synchromesh62
Level 8

OmegaM4N said:

i want to go back to just sitting with 2 trays of floppy disks with about 20 games in total for the Atari st. lol

Agree with that 100%.
The good old days when we treasured our collections and owned them in a physical format. ( well mostly )
Like you I have so many i have purchased and forgotten about ( mostly package deals )
Perhaps i will have a clear out and give away a load of steam keys this Xmas.
::smile:

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Good deal.

Another patch landed this week but no changes to VR. Mouse still not working in VR grrrrr.
Great game though.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19042.867)