cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam Autumn Sale - get Alyx for $29.99 - and much more!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

english.png

About 1,750 VR games & apps have been (greatly) reduced in price - see them all here:

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?vrsupport=402&specials=1

UploadVR made an overview of the most popular titles:

https://uploadvr.com/steam-autumn-sale-alyx/

kXqSbmzFnjkamIGw.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

FuriousSeas_IndieDB.jpg

6a27a5ea-a8c9-4a5c-ab25-d6950c63062c._CR0,0,1464,600_PT0_SX1464__.jpg

781feb23d4ff555a7be75d8724218dd0.jpg

0efbceb2-41c9-46af-9366-47e26c386c8a.6c864b85.7a8c06e4.JPG

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great price for Alyx. Best made for VR game ever imho! And oh yes, I will be having yet another play through soon I am sure.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

I hate these Steam sales because I just end up with more games on my to do list, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Haven't really bought anything, which also means I already own way too many VR games, lol. 

Did just pre-order After the Fall a few days ago, but of course that game is not part of the Autumn Sale, sigh. 

Might pick up MechWarrior 5 and get the VR mod, some say it's good 😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

I bought a scenery addon for aerofly fs2 at 1/2 price (Switzerland) and this is pretty cool.  Thanks you everyone buying/downloading at the same time it took me +5 hours to download, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RuneSR2 wrote:

Haven't really bought anything, which also means I already own way too many VR games, lol. 

Did just pre-order After the Fall a few days ago, but of course that game is not part of the Autumn Sale, sigh. 

Might pick up MechWarrior 5 and get the VR mod, some say it's good 😉

I am up to 156 hours in MW5 with VR Mod and counting lol. And still lots of SP action in both Career and Campaign to be had. Only problem I have with it is it is taking away some from my flight sim time. Not surprising for me as I was just as hooked on the originals all those years ago.

I have however set aside the full day today for some nice relaxing Bush flying in MSFS 2020.

How are graphics and performance in MechWarrior 5 - really great? 

Still doing time in Tempestfall 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RuneSR2 wrote:

How are graphics and performance in MechWarrior 5 - really great? 

Still doing time in Tempestfall 🙂

Graphics and performance are quite good in MW5 VR and the Index. Only one I don't care for on the graphics side is the very fake volcanoes off in the distance on certain maps. I mean they are about as fake as fake can be really. But you really do not get very close to them either. Most other maps though are really good imho. I think I mentioned this already but the extra FOV of the Index is really nice with this game, both vertical and  horizontal.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Btw, just bought Robinson the Journey on Steam. Also have the Rift version, but it no longer works, and neither Oculus nor Crytek seems keen on fixing the game. The Steam version works perfectly though and supports native Oculus drivers. 

It's still one of my favorite VR games, although it does not support Index and is blurry with lcd - but the game still shines with CV1. 

Saw some dude complaining about bad performance (40 fps) with a GTX 1080 and Rift-S. In contrast using the RTX 3090 and CV1 is a mindblowing experience in solid 90 fps. Totally feels like being in a jurassic zoo, lol - this is the most alive world I've seen in VR. Tons of insects in the air, on the ground and on walls - and much bigger animals too.

The game is on sale for about $5, it's easily worth 10 times that much - or more.

I stopped buying at 900 steam games on my account, with about 80% of which i have never even played once. lol

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.