cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store credit time limit

HedCase360
Honored Guest

I just referred a friend and received the £23 store credit. I have quite a few games and ATM there's nothing I want.

So I wondered what, if any, was the time limit on store credit?

1 year?

2 years?

Forever?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good hearing from you, HedCase360!

Also welcome to the Meta Quest family, we hope you're enjoying VR so far!

Thank you for reaching out to us about this concern. We have just the answer you need. The store credit can stay in your account for a year, after a year your store credit will expire. 

Check out this article here: Store Credits | Meta Quest | Meta Store. This article will provide you with more insight the Oculus store credit. If you happen to have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. 

Lastly, if you would like any suggestions on games we're sure you would love, click here!

Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good hearing from you, HedCase360!

Also welcome to the Meta Quest family, we hope you're enjoying VR so far!

Thank you for reaching out to us about this concern. We have just the answer you need. The store credit can stay in your account for a year, after a year your store credit will expire. 

Check out this article here: Store Credits | Meta Quest | Meta Store. This article will provide you with more insight the Oculus store credit. If you happen to have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. 

Lastly, if you would like any suggestions on games we're sure you would love, click here!

Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

HedCase360
Honored Guest

Thanks. Year is long enough 😁. Loving VR.

We're happy to hear about this!

Have a blast!