cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at Verifying system Setup

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got the rift s and on the oculus setup app it is stuck at Verifying System Setup can I have some help
7 REPLIES 7

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
unplug the rift and camera from the computer when installing the oculus setup sw. i dont have a rift s though but thats how i deal with long pauses when i install oculus setup sw.

jacqui.deschamps
Honored Guest

SOLUTION: The Oculus server frequently goes down so try downloading at different times of the day and you'll eventually get through 

Bryn_Cousins04
Honored Guest

I had this problem, I just left it on that screen while I went downstairs for 5 minutes, came back and it was done. I was just impatient

Thank you. This solution worked for me as well. 

patt1969
Explorer

hoping that works for me as well. Meta struggles with UX. It's almost like the same interns from Harvard are still working on it.

Hey there @patt1969! Making sure you're able to set-up and use your headset is incredibly important to us, so we wanted to reach out to check in! Did those steps that @Bryn_Cousins04 work out for you? If you need any assistance or run into any further issues at all, please let us know! We'll be glad to help get your VR experience on the right track! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howdy, @patt1969! We were just checking in with you to see if you were still needing assistance. We look forward to hearing from you, and want to ensure you're well taken care of. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!