cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering Beat Saber Rift S

Graywolf09
Explorer

I have read all the articles - past and present and nothing I do seem to fix the issue of a few ms of lag. It is enough to fail songs A LOT. I have updated all drivers, gpu I am not sure what to do. Is anyone else having this issue? It appeared after the update where the beta testing (small bricks) was added. I tried playing with them and without and nothing fixes the issue. I even went as far as using a new headset reinstalling the software and I am just stumped. Help!

2 REPLIES 2

Pandrapandra
Explorer

Hello, I have the same problem as you. If you find a solution outside of this forum, please let the rest of us know as well. Thank you!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Graywolf09, We're so sorry that you are having software issues with your device. I know it can be extremely frustrating especially when trying to use a game. We would love to assist you further and view your computer logs to find the problem causing this issue. If you can submit a support ticket using the link here, we can view your logs and provide in depth troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!