cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you devs of Robo recall. as a 80`s kid

Norwegian_guy
Expert Protege
I´m born in the 80`s and for the first time I'm in the world I always loved. The developers of robots recall did a great job. growing up with teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon and stuff like that. Now I feel like I´m in that world. Thank you devs for an amazing experience! 

14 REPLIES 14

blanes
Rising Star
Wow  🙂  That sounds really good ~ I held off buying the Touch controls and now very glad I did as I bit the bullet yesterday and ordered to find the price had dropped to $134 aussie via Paypal.  Then I found out this awesome game comes as a free bonus !

The price is a huge difference from when I checked back before Christmas and it was over $300 aussie converted from the yankee doodle $ ...  Trump-tastic 😄

Norwegian_guy
Expert Protege
you should get the touch controllers, recommend 3 sensors for room scale. and now its pretty cheap so can't say anything negative about it. you will have some great times you can't have without VR

cybernettr
Superstar
See, America is getting greater already!  😉

Norwegian_guy
Expert Protege
America always been great! 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

See, America is getting greater already!  😉

Yes, we are getting some much needed "distractions" from current reality 😐

cybernettr
Superstar
But at least no world collapse like was predicted!  😉

kzintzi
Trustee

But at least no world collapse like was predicted!  😉

Those of us in other countries watch in uneager trepidation :wink: also humor, but mostly trepidation

Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

cybernettr
Superstar
I have found that those in other countries really know remarkably little about the US. Oh, they think they know a lot, but to paraphrase Mark Twain, most of what they "know" just ain't so. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
The thread topic makes me think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fWBBgCfcs

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2