cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you devs of Robo recall. as a 80`s kid

Norwegian_guy
Expert Protege
I´m born in the 80`s and for the first time I'm in the world I always loved. The developers of robots recall did a great job. growing up with teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon and stuff like that. Now I feel like I´m in that world. Thank you devs for an amazing experience! 

14 REPLIES 14

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
All we hear about is America our goverment is auch a shower of shit atm that they use your stories to cheer us brits up.Are you kidding cybernettr  we all ready know more than we wanna

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can see the Buzzfeed review now... "ONLY 80s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS VR GAME AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED"

cybernettr
Superstar
Licker1977 you just proved my point.  😄

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
What gets me is some of us in England are out protesting about trump,a democraticly elected president  of another country .now that's crazy

JettStiles
Adventurer

I have found that those in other countries really know remarkably little about the US. Oh, they think they know a lot, but to paraphrase Mark Twain, most of what they "know" just ain't so. 

Well....maybe but then again it's most likely the same vice versa - most we "know" about the US is what the media feeds us - most what americans "know" about Germany they get from the media aswell.

Only difference: The amount of media coverage.
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor