cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Climb 2 for Oculus Rift

Xelso
Level 3

Hello,

why we don't get "The Climb 2" for the Oculus Rift? "The Climb" is a wonderful VR game. I don't understand that just Oculus won't support the best VR device. Please also delivers a version for the Oculus Rift. I hate this exclusive policy.

Best regards

Thomas

6 REPLIES 6

Xelso
Level 3

RuneSR2
Level 16

You already got the most awesome The Climb game for the Rifts - polygon levels and texture res are much better than Climb 2. So if you have not completed The Climb for the Rifts, there should be no need to wish for more, thus don't be sad you can't drive the Toyota when you've already got a Ferrari. 2c. 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Howie_Doodat
Level 7

Do we know that Crytek games got forced into an exclusivity policy? It could just be that an indie company couldn’t justify/manage the resources to release it in multiple forms. Facebook does not produce these games...

Xelso
Level 3

I don't talk about a "polygon levels and texture res" Rift game. I want the best possible version for The Climb 2. I like the new environments. I don't understand that Oculus make this game exclusive for Oculus Quest? What is with us pioneers?

Howie_Doodat
Level 7

Again...Oculus didn’t make the game. Imagine if you made a game for one system and then didn’t have the resources/incentive to create a second version of it for a different system. That is very like the issue. Not everything is oculus scheming against you. 

Xelso
Level 3

@Howie_DoodatCrytek is not an indie studio. Crytek is a big German Game Company. And I believe that Oculus want an exclusive title for the Oculus Quest.