cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Index thread (please keep to subject)

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As per the title, please respect the users who post here and keep it on topic, any nonsense and......grrr
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

2,973 REPLIES 2,973

pyroth309
Visionary

snowdog said:

I was wondering what had happened to Soulkeeper!

Rogan looks pretty cool too.

I've been following them since the early days. They've been steadily updating it. I've been waiting for it to get to a true playable state. They post a good bit on their discord.

I've also been following Rogan as well and I'm excited to try it

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Hmmm nothing ringing my bells there.

They did show Asgard's Wrath and Lone Echo 2, but no Stormlands, Population One, Defector, Borderlands 2 VR, No Man's Sky VR, District Steel etc., so I agree it was an underwhelming collection of upcoming VR games, even felt slightly depressing with all those low-poly, no-textures Quest games. This one could be fun though, maybe just to reduce stress or for the kids, it's a real PCVR game by the Swedish team behind Apex Construct:

https://youtu.be/6u-oLubMZIs

And kinda worrying that I just tried an old app from 2016 and it felt more impressive than any other VR experience I've had maybe since Lone Echo and Moss, namely The Lab 😉 I really hope Valve can make some more content soon...

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

pyroth309
Visionary

RuneSR2 said:

Hmmm nothing ringing my bells there.

They did show Asgard's Wrath and Lone Echo 2, but no Stormlands, Population One, Defector, Borderlands 2 VR, No Man's Sky VR, District Steel etc., so I agree it was an underwhelming collection of upcoming VR games, even felt slightly depressing with all those low-poly, no-textures Quest games. This one could be fun though, maybe just to reduce stress or for the kids, it's a real PCVR game by the Swedish team behind Apex Construct:

https://youtu.be/6u-oLubMZIs

And kinda worrying that I just tried an old app from 2016 and it felt more impressive than any other VR experience I've had maybe since Lone Echo and Moss, namely The Lab 😉 I really hope Valve can make some more content soon...

Maybe I'm in the minority but I was intrigued by several of the games they showed. 
After The Fall, The New WIzards expansion, Disciples of Dawn, Low-Fi (looks sick), Walking Dead looked meh but I'll probably play it. Undead Citadel looks good, Boneworks, Battlewake, SoulkeeperVR, Rogan, Espire1, Curious what exactly Solaris Offworld Combat is, Part 3 of Primordian, And Pistol Whip looked fun to me. 

So yea, maybe not a bunch of state of the art stuff, but games I'm looking forward to at any rate. 

Luciferous
Consultant
Espire, bone-works, After the fall sounds good but not much released on that.

Not really loving Rogan, only seeing one enemy type and the physics seems off.

Bethesda disappoints again, where is Redfall? I wish they would deliver something people want instead of their terrible online concepts.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm sure something will pop up to surprise one and all 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Maybe we should start the Frunk Club, I'm starting to believe o:)

https://youtu.be/g3jXGJan47w

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Luciferous
Consultant
That would be frunky 🙂  I do have a leap motion (V1.0) wonder if it fits? I used to Velcro it on the Rift until the touch controllers made it obsolete.

Wildt
Consultant

RuneSR2 said:

Maybe we should start the Frunk Club, I'm starting to believe o:)

https://youtu.be/g3jXGJan47w

Erhh.. a usb hub? Doesn't quite pick up on my wow-o-meter.
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Luciferous
Consultant
I was thinking rumble pack