cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Oculuzombie thread

WillySunny
Honored Guest
Well, it's been the 24th day I've been waiting for my Rift.

And I came to realize that I am checking my status every single day.

as if myself is like a zombie moaning for brains all the time.

So, starting today, I'll be posting this thread, once a day, and moans ...

"Occccuuuuulllluuuuuussssss"

... until I got my rift XD

Feel free to join and moan at this thread until you got your Oculus rift.

:lol:
Taiwan | Order ID: 0811xx | Sept 29th - Ready | Nov 5th - Process in 24 hours | Nov 6th - PROCESSING | Nov 11th - ARRIVED | Nov 14th - SHIPPED (WTF LOL!?)
78 REPLIES 78

BedShark
Honored Guest
Well, a few members here told me I would eventually stop checking every day after the third week as well as not worry about it. They were right!

Until... I received my processing email. Keep checking status and still says "READY". Extremely unsettling... though, surely it is lagging like another user mentioned.

MrPozor
Honored Guest
You guys should also regularly check UPS with your order number as a reference. In my experience, checking every 30 minutes should be sufficient. During the spare you can then check this forum for the latest rumors about shipping delay, use the order tracker (Order Tracker) to see whether the new wave of rift shipments is starting and watch youtube videos of all possible rift games and demos, even if you're only slightly interested in the respective genre.
This should keep you occupied until you hold your rift in your hands.

I did this every day for the two weeks I had to wait for my rift to arrive 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think what's most fustrating is how many processing, shipped and arrived Rifts there are after my order... 😞

genetransfer
Explorer
"willysunny" wrote:
Well, it's been the 24th day I've been waiting for my Rift.

I'm about to end day 44...so feel better 😄 .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just starting day 48 here

Enerzeal
Honored Guest
Day 25 - Today I watched several roller coaster videos, picked up my Razer Hydra and pretended to play Half Life VRmod. The waits getting harder to deal with, I think some of the others have started to go crazy. I can only hope I get word of a shipment soon. I often find myself day dreaming of the days before the Rift, when my biggest concern was a new graphics card...

No way back now.. Hope tomorrow brings good news.

LeftStep
Explorer
Day 42 or 43 or 500 I can't be sure anymore..

I don't have any positional tracking controllers or a very good GPU - but I'll be damned if I won't be hugging the UPS guy like a long-lost brother in a couple weeks here... :lol:
~ Beside You In Time ~

WillySunny
Honored Guest
Occccuuuuulllluuuuuussssss ...

Man, day 25.

Tried The Stanly Parable on steam yesterday, and it was so much fun.

For people who enjoyed mind fucking games like Anti-chamber will sure love this one.
Taiwan | Order ID: 0811xx | Sept 29th - Ready | Nov 5th - Process in 24 hours | Nov 6th - PROCESSING | Nov 11th - ARRIVED | Nov 14th - SHIPPED (WTF LOL!?)

genetransfer
Explorer
a watched kettle never boils...as the saying goes...you get an email when it's going into processing. I think I checked only once a week since I hit the end of week 3. but whatever works for you lol.