For 2019, I predict:
- Quest will sell like hotcakes and be a big success.
- People will moan about Oculus abandoning PCVR.
- Rift S will be announced later in the year with higher res, better lenses, and Insight tracking at a very affordable price point ($300?).
- People will moan about Oculus abandoning Constellation tracking.
- Rift S will go on sale before year-end and will sell like hotcakes.
- People will moan about the lack of a major leap forward with new tech.
- FB/Oculus will yet again show off some fancy new tech at their conferences.
- People will moan about no solid info or release date for CV2.