cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Windows 11 / Oculus VR - Experiences/Problems/Solutions Thread

There are a few threads popping up now relating to W11, variously asking for help or discussing issues.

I had thought about maybe bringing those into a single thread but some are in the support section which may be the right place to keep them if help is being sought.

My understanding is that Window 10 is the only OS currently supported by Oculus but that doesn't mean people won't want to upgrade for other reasons, or at least test it out. So I think it may be useful to have a single repository going forward for discussions of problems, solutions or general experiences of how your Oculus kit works with W11, as more people start to upgrade their OS or considering doing so.

14 REPLIES 14

Hello,

It could have been the first tryout... but after a week searching for a solution, I decided to reinstall Oculus SW.

And the miracle happened... it seems that my problem has gone.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the update. Not sure when I'll be trying W11 out.. it may not be until I upgrade my PC but I'd be interested to here of any advantages it brings.

edaolio
Protege

Any solution to fix Oculus on windows 11? Its not works

KPHKILL
Protege

from what i can see in the logs for my issue it is all down to an issue with the rift s usb driver so oculus need to release a fix as the V35 software on the bet channel doesnt fix my issues or some other customers either

Thanks. I wil wait a month for any solution. This problem reach midia here in Brazil for exemplo. I read many foruns, The problem is more bigger than Oculus like. Yes, they must update driver for windows 11 because many buy Rift S like me now and not years ago,  ( and i pay much for Oculus VR). I a little time, this problem will be exponential