cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The add button wont show up

DUCKY_M0M0
Honored Guest

I'm trying to add my friend on oculus but when I look thier name up it won't show up. It does this even when they try to add me. Please help.

Screenshot_20220918-153848_Meta Quest.jpg

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh man! Not being able to interact with your friends is no good at all! Let's see what we can do about that. 😎

- To begin, head over to the official website in your browser. and sign out if you're signed in.

- From your browser, check Facebook as well. If you're signed in there, go ahead and sign out.

- Next, look at the apps on your mobile device. Do you have the Facebook and Oculus app? Sign out of those as well, if your signed in.

- And finally, you'll want to actually uninstall and reinstall the the app

Once you've done that, follow the onscreen instructions and sign back in. It may also be a good idea to share this with your friend, as well. Just in case they're having some connection issues themselves.

If you've gone through these steps and are still in a bind, let us know! We'll be more than happy to take a one-on-one look with you! We'll need to confirm some account info, so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!