cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The dreaded flame wars

bryndal36
Level 2
Hmm, reading through some of these topics and they seem to be less about the ORVR and more about flaming someone for something they said or did. It's starting to get like a soap opera... ๐Ÿ™‚
Ordered: 6th September 2013 Order # 71XXX Holy Status Email: Arrived Australia mate. Personal Status. Enthralled
7 REPLIES 7

mondo50m
Level 2
DITTO that

BundyRuss
Level 2
I was really hoping for a topic about a Dragon based rift game or women with flamethrowers like a Rammstien video or better BOTH!
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?

Nicklas2012
Level 2
It's these moments when winning the fight becomes more important than the subject itself
Ordered 30th September. 081xxx - Arrived Location: Finland

Frito
Level 3
Not at all, i would say discussions are handled quite gently in these forums comparted to other ones
Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey

cybereality
Level 15
Keep in mind flaming is against the rules.

People still end up doing it, but you can get a warning if it seems you are trying to agitate other members.

For the most part, though, people seem pretty well behaved.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

bryndal36
Level 2
I guess it's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. Then it's bloomin' hillarious. Or at least that's what it says on one of my T-Shirts ๐Ÿ™‚
Ordered: 6th September 2013 Order # 71XXX Holy Status Email: Arrived Australia mate. Personal Status. Enthralled

IllLouMalnatis
Level 2
Apparently, if there were no consumers to interfere with the deliberations of the Developer Master Race, then this place would be full of inspiring threads about how Oculus should run their company and, more importantly, how to make bad games good with VR.

It would be wise as a consumer to exercise caution before expressing your opinions (especially in matters of business), for you do not understand how to create a pipeline that allows the player to turn on a light.