cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wait is depressing. T_T

CaliberMengsk
Explorer
So... pretty much, T_T I am frustrated at the wait. I know it's coming, and I'm not complaining... just putting my frustration out there. I know that they are being shipped, and that I'll get mine eventually... T_T I just want it now.

Anything you guys are doing to make the wait more bearable?

Personally, I'm working on my vr glove system as well as a way to get the oculus to work in unity free. (which as soon as a wrapper for c# is finished, it won't take long) What are you all up to while waiting?

(I don't intend to make a full game for the rift, at least at the moment as it's not a consumer product, the only people that would ever buy a product made for it is other developers, which is not that many right now, and even less that have it on hand. I will probably make a tech demo for the rift in unity free though.)
2 REPLIES 2

NegativeCamber
Honored Guest
There was really no need for a new thread for this.

I'm of the opinion we need moderators to start deleting these "Where is my rift" threads, they're pointless and starting to clog up the board.

Dycus
Honored Guest
Like Camber said, it'd be appreciated if we could cut down on these kinds of threads. Please do a search next time.

Here's a similar thread you can post in.