cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The wait is killing me...

bryndal36
Level 2
Ok, so I've wondered the forums posting my thoughts on topics, sometimes posting things that prolly don't make sense, viewed countless vids, downloaded and played plenty of the demos and games, even fiddled with a few existing games to work for the OR.

Can I have my OR now please as its driving me nuts having to wait so long for it?

Ok, I've had my rant, go back to what you were doing. πŸ™‚
Ordered: 6th September 2013 Order # 71XXX Holy Status Email: Arrived Australia mate. Personal Status. Enthralled
34 REPLIES 34

snappahead
Level 5
Hehe, yeah I feel you. We were all there once. If it makes you feel any better. The wait will be worth it.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

elig
Level 2
I totally feel your pain, but don't worry, it is worth the wait.

brorsan
Level 2
I'm in the same spot, but I've kept myself from trying out to many demos... Instead I've purchased a nice setup for War Thunder, a HOTAS and pedals, and started to train myself with these... Can not wait to experience this game with the rift!!

My order# is 0808xx, missed the cutoff by a couple of days, otherwise I probably would have gotten mine by now :cry:

JOOGRR
Level 2
Stop torturing yourself. Just pretend there is no such thing as the Rift, until you unbox it :mrgreen: Order and forget. That's what I did.

FALSE
Level 2
"brorsan" wrote:
I'm in the same spot, but I've kept myself from trying out to many demos... Instead I've purchased a nice setup for War Thunder, a HOTAS and pedals, and started to train myself with these... Can not wait to experience this game with the rift!!

My order# is 0808xx, missed the cutoff by a couple of days, otherwise I probably would have gotten mine by now :cry:

LOL, I blew some extra cash on a G27 steering wheel for Iracing... just waiting on my rift.

spaceharry
Level 2
Maybe some of my videos on my twitch channel helps waiting πŸ˜‰

http://www.twitch.tv/spaceharry

bryndal36
Level 2
"spaceharry" wrote:
Maybe some of my videos on my twitch channel helps waiting πŸ˜‰

http://www.twitch.tv/spaceharry

Awesome game that, looking forward to playing it in all it's glory in vr, what stick do you use?
Ordered: 6th September 2013 Order # 71XXX Holy Status Email: Arrived Australia mate. Personal Status. Enthralled

mrjazz
Level 2
I don't want to be the party pooper, but I have the DK1 and what's killing me now is the wait for a lighter HD-Rift with the correct panel size, optimized optics and positional tracking. :shock:
Watch panoramic 3D photos, videos and do FPV-flying with LiveViewRift! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11001

toastylee123
Level 2
Lucky you..... 😞
Ordered 30th September. 081xxx - Delivered 11/11