cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wait is killing me...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, so I've wondered the forums posting my thoughts on topics, sometimes posting things that prolly don't make sense, viewed countless vids, downloaded and played plenty of the demos and games, even fiddled with a few existing games to work for the OR.

Can I have my OR now please as its driving me nuts having to wait so long for it?

Ok, I've had my rant, go back to what you were doing. 🙂
34 REPLIES 34

Vin
Explorer
My wait was nine months.

deadeye
Honored Guest
"vin" wrote:
My wait was nine months.

Urgh don't say that, it makes me feel a bit sick

Vin
Explorer
"deadeye" wrote:
"vin" wrote:
My wait was nine months.

Urgh don't say that, it makes me feel a bit sick

It wasn't so bad until the morning sickness began, but that ended after about three months.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I waited 8 months, but it was for the Kickstarter so that's a little different.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

deadeye
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
I waited 8 months, but it was for the Kickstarter so that's a little different.

lol the kickstarter seems like such a long time ago.

June
Honored Guest
Mind if I join you in the "waiting room"?

Thank goodness for Unity, and NAO (oh, and my day-job!) etc to keep me busy...

VitreousNull
Honored Guest
my wait really hasn't been that bad.I've been pretty busy with projects at work which is keeping my mind off it and the last few weeks have actually gone by pretty quick. although anticipation is starting to increase.i knew not to expect it first 2 weeks so i didn't even bother looking for proceeding email but now i find myself checking email allot more often.

deadeye
Honored Guest
I feel like I'm living on the forums looking for any scrap of information i can get haha.

FakeKing
Honored Guest
"deadeye" wrote:
I feel like I'm living on the forums looking for any scrap of information i can get haha.

The same :lol:
Ordered Sep 24, 2013 . 075xxx - READY France

n8littlefield
Honored Guest
I'm in the same boat. I am getting ready to work on my first project. I've installed tools and carved out a ton of programming time for next month but I'll admit that I would have loved to have mine ship in time to play some scary games for Halloween. I do wish they wouldn't quote an estimated ship date/month on the site if it's not something that will actually happen.