cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is life at Oculus! Order page updated...

maxpare79
Trustee
Shipping charges have completely disappeared in the last refresh I did...It used to be 65$cad for shipping now shipping charges are gone...

So I guess they really do exist!!!!
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
118 REPLIES 118

KNP54
Heroic Explorer
Omg you're right! Although it now says "This price does not include tax and shipping."
Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Deepcool Castle EX 360, 32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600MHz, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, Asus ROG Strix 3080ti, Corsair HX1000, Western Digital SN850 M.2 NVMe 2TB, Samgung 850 EVO 500GB & 840 EVO 500GB in raid0, Seagate Ironwolf 10TB, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @ 100Hz, Acer V287K 3840x2160@ 60Hz, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 2 256GB.

PostalGoat
Protege
Confirmed

Hargert
Explorer
Yes now it just says that tax and shipping are not included. They were there earlier today.

maxpare79
Trustee
I can confirm (having refreshed that page a few time this afternoon) that the charges were there like an hour ago...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

PostalGoat
Protege

Hargert said:

Yes now it just says that tax and shipping are not included. They were there earlier today.

It was still on mine an hour ago but gone now.

NokiBE
Explorer
Does this mean we wil see a price increase for some orders? Is that why rift shipping is so slow 😞

PostalGoat
Protege

NokiBE said:

Does this mean we wil see a price increase for some orders? Is that why rift shipping is so slow 😞

I doubt it. It would cause even more of a meltdown if they decided to change prices for some and not others. I look at it a few ways: could be a pre-processing thing or if you really want to stretch it, a gift for those who waited (kind of doubt this one). Most likely an in-house pre-something.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ok really confused about this ? Was going to cancel , talked out of it by a developer then was going to order vive but couldn't afford pre payment 😞 stayed with oculus after really enjoying my DK2 but sold it to pay for cv1. Got nervous with all the negative posts. Changed mind again and again and.......well you get the picture. But why has the shipping charge gone ? Getting bloody paranoid now and sooooooooo confused !!!! Anyone ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

maxpare79
Trustee
@cybereality is this confidential? or can you chime in?