cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Weekend is Free Weekend for my game Mecha Rushdown

Fredrum
Level 5

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to  highlight that I'm having a Free Weekend of my PvP Mech Fighting game Mecha Rushdown  this weekend!!
Actually is started already as they start it on Friday mornings!

Have a look at my game play video and maybe try it out if you fancy?
It's currently a multiplayer only game, just so that you know what to expect, so maybe try do it with a friend if there's not enough players online when you are?

Gameplay Trailer:
https://youtu.be/HbO1EH_ldU4
www.mecharushdown.com

Cheers, Fredrik

5 REPLIES 5

RedRizla
Level 15
I'll be taken a look at this tomorrow, it looks awesome..

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Looks bloody great !!!! But my tiny play space would mean kids cats wife and walls would get hammered sadly........hmmmmm ? Maybe.......

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Fredrum
Level 5

Devs Tip1:  Try switching between the two Matchmake modes every 10-15 seconds if you don't find an online match. Someone might be in the other group.

@Techy111

Thanks! If your play space really is very small that might be a problem.
But the game is designed for 'standing' so you shouldn't have to walk around the (real) space at all really.
But you'd have to be careful when punching. I hit my desk chair sometimes and that can hurt a little. Also I punched my wife once when she walked in front of me when I played. 🙂

Definitely keep wives (or husbands) and children behind you when playing!

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I'll give it a go, but I'll blame you if I slap the missus 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Luciferous
Level 12
Great I'll give it a go.