cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Weekend is Free Weekend for my game Mecha Rushdown

Fredrum
Expert Protege

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to  highlight that I'm having a Free Weekend of my PvP Mech Fighting game Mecha Rushdown  this weekend!!
Actually is started already as they start it on Friday mornings!

Have a look at my game play video and maybe try it out if you fancy?
It's currently a multiplayer only game, just so that you know what to expect, so maybe try do it with a friend if there's not enough players online when you are?

Gameplay Trailer:
https://youtu.be/HbO1EH_ldU4
www.mecharushdown.com

Cheers, Fredrik

5 REPLIES 5

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'll be taken a look at this tomorrow, it looks awesome..

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Looks bloody great !!!! But my tiny play space would mean kids cats wife and walls would get hammered sadly........hmmmmm ? Maybe.......

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Fredrum
Expert Protege

Devs Tip1:  Try switching between the two Matchmake modes every 10-15 seconds if you don't find an online match. Someone might be in the other group.

@Techy111

Thanks! If your play space really is very small that might be a problem.
But the game is designed for 'standing' so you shouldn't have to walk around the (real) space at all really.
But you'd have to be careful when punching. I hit my desk chair sometimes and that can hurt a little. Also I punched my wife once when she walked in front of me when I played. 🙂

Definitely keep wives (or husbands) and children behind you when playing!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'll give it a go, but I'll blame you if I slap the missus 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Luciferous
Consultant
Great I'll give it a go.