cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today is a good day for this guy

AnotherCrazyCan
Adventurer
I made a video more as a joke, but also because the video conveys emotions I could never fully express within the text of this forum. Today is a good day.
https://youtu.be/D2dYf4ypdWg
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?
21 REPLIES 21

Bleppe
Adventurer
You put, well not words, but images to my feelings aswell haha.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Bravo! And welcome to the Rift club. See you online sometime!

JCat
Expert Protege
Hahah - that made my evening -- or morning, technically! I know the feeling - mine's on the way, too!

blanes
Rising Star
Well played Crazy Canuck 😄  ... just don't drop those big crocodile tears all over your fresh new Rift !  The waterproof qualities are untested.  😮

Skizz
Expert Protege
I am sitting behind the window like a bloddy sniper at the moment. The UPS van could peek around the corner every second. I am gonna celebrate the driver like a friggin sainted

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Just don't grab his leg and do that doggy thing 🙂 and to the OP not enough emotion portrayed in that video mate lol
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Skizz
Expert Protege

Techy111 said:

Just don't grab his leg and do that doggy thing 🙂 and to the OP not enough emotion portrayed in that video mate lol

Can't promise anything at the moment :wink:

I just hope that nothing is broken. The nearer the moment of truth gets, the more uncomfortable I feel..

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I felt the same way. The missus told me to grow up whilst waiting on the day of delivery then told me to open the f'ing thing when I was just staring at the box lol
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Skizz said:

I am sitting behind the window like a bloddy sniper at the moment. The UPS van could peek around the corner every second. I am gonna celebrate the driver like a friggin sainted

Dunno why but I imagined this when you said you'd celebrate the driver. A bit OTT methinks.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.