cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Order from BestBuy vs Oculus store

FourT2
Expert Protege
I noticed that Touch is available for pre-order at BestBuy. I'd like to go that route because it would be available for local store pickup on release day.

I already have a Touch preodered from Oculus store directly (priority order for Rift preorders). Are there any benefits / extras we get from Oculus? Or are the packages exactly the same? I assume Oculus will ship on release day so I will probably receive it in a couple of days. I'd prefer to get my hands on Touch on release day if possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your certain BestBuy can get them in-store for collection on release day, then go for it. Your getting the same package and games no matter where you pre-order. I've ordered through Amazon [UK], with delivery on the 7th December.

JakemanOculus
Heroic Explorer

FourT2 said:

I noticed that Touch is available for pre-order at BestBuy. I'd like to go that route because it would be available for local store pickup on release day.

Unknown.

FourT2 said:

I assume Oculus will ship on release day so I will probably receive it in a couple of days.

Unknown.

Just be patient and stick with your Oculus preorder.

Flausn
Expert Protege
i preordered on oculus store and media markt ^^

FourT2
Expert Protege

FourT2 said:

Unknown.

FourT2 said:

I assume Oculus will ship on release day so I will probably receive it in a couple of days.

Unknown.

Just be patient and stick with your Oculus preorder.

I am pretty sure Touch will be available for pickup at a local BestBuy if preordered (which I did), like with any other in demand items I purchased from the past (consoles, etc..). I just wonder if there is any extra content that we get through Oculus store, but sounds like the packages are exactly the same.