cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch holders...

Lemming1970
Rising Star
Sick of having my touch controllers rolling all over the place, So made these today.

xy7vktboj4r5.jpg2fptptl5gmur.jpg
Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler. Zotac 1080Ti 16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
15 REPLIES 15

cybereality
Grand Champion
That's awesome, @TickTock. Makes me want to get a 3D printer.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SFGeri
Honored Guest
Nice! Now on I want to make one for myself... :smiley:

kzintzi
Trustee
mine are going back in the box at the moment when I'm done.. I've got to rewire my desk a bit to get the sensors in the right place so I'll be coming up with a solution on the weekend.
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

leo1954au
Adventurer

mine just hand on a bracket on my back wall, Was going to put up an extra shelf on the brackets but my PC case would be in the way.

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
You guys and your fancy holders! I just have a basket hanging from my computer/console shelves, I dump the headset, Touch controllers, and clicker thing in there when I'm not using them 🙂

TickTock
Heroic Explorer

You guys and your fancy holders! I just have a basket hanging from my computer/console shelves, I dump the headset, Touch controllers, and clicker thing in there when I'm not using them 🙂

[...shudder...] :smile:
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx