cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch holders...

Lemming1970
Level 8
Sick of having my touch controllers rolling all over the place, So made these today.

xy7vktboj4r5.jpg2fptptl5gmur.jpg
Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler. Zotac 1080Ti 16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
15 REPLIES 15

cybereality
Level 16
That's awesome, @TickTock. Makes me want to get a 3D printer.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SFGeri
Level 3
Nice! Now on I want to make one for myself... :smiley:

kzintzi
Level 10
mine are going back in the box at the moment when I'm done.. I've got to rewire my desk a bit to get the sensors in the right place so I'll be coming up with a solution on the weekend.
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

leo1954au
Level 5

mine just hand on a bracket on my back wall, Was going to put up an extra shelf on the brackets but my PC case would be in the way.

Dreamwriter
Level 8
You guys and your fancy holders! I just have a basket hanging from my computer/console shelves, I dump the headset, Touch controllers, and clicker thing in there when I'm not using them 🙂

TickTock
Level 5

You guys and your fancy holders! I just have a basket hanging from my computer/console shelves, I dump the headset, Touch controllers, and clicker thing in there when I'm not using them 🙂

[...shudder...] :smile:
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx