cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch must haves?

Bilbosmeggins
Heroic Explorer
I've been away from the 'rift for a few months due to the house being in disarray.  Just getting it set up again now, and have succumbed and ordered the Touch controllers.  They'll be here towards the end of the week.  Thing is, I've pretty much lost touch with what's hot and what's not.  What would people rate as the very best of the Touch games/experiences as of now..........?
18 REPLIES 18

ThePro
Honored Guest
Space Pirate Trainer (You will feel like a badass while playing this and I don't know if it's your cup of tea but the score is amazing, it really pumps you up)
SuperHot VR (I haven't actually played this one, but soon; I'm waiting to see if it gets lowered on a daily deal, if not, I will pick it up before the sale ends. That said I know this is a must have even before playing it)
Buller Train (This is an old demo, but it's really fun, can't wait till Robo Recall is released ... I hope we don't have to wait much longer)

I was supposed to get them next week, but they were delivered yesterday. I played for a few hours but because of the New Years I haven't been able to play much. Once I get home sometime today I will play some more games. I bought "I expect you to die" during a daily deal, but I didn't get to play it yesterday.

elboffor
Consultant
The climb
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Arizona Sunshine is good, if you don't mind teleporting.

I Expect You to Die is a great seated puzzle game with some nice use of Touch.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Everyone goes on about Super Hot, but to me the graphics look terrible. I'm not sure what the game plays like because I don't have Touch yet. The graphics look really bad though and that's enough to put me off buying it.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Well it's a stylised game visually, it's not meant to look realistic like your big triple A titles.

The game's premise is that your playing a videogame within a videogame.

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
Super Hot and I I Expect You to Die are both awesome, but they are really short.
You will finish them within one or two hours.

Space Pirate Trainer is also really cool, but hope the devs will add more variety to the enemies and game modes in the future. Also pretty short, you only try to beat your best score on one location with the same bots coming at you. But great weapon mechanics!

Ripcoil is quite fun as well, but a bit hard to get a match going. Would also be nice with some varied locations in the future. (Be warned though, by leaning left or right you hover left or right on your virtual board in game. It's really easy to get off balance if you're not careful! But a cool game mechanic.) 

The Climb is awesome, but I need my extension cables to arrive, to get my Rifts cord off my face before it will work good with Touch.

Both The Unspoken and VR Sport Challange are nice, but they don't beat Dead And Burried, that game is super fun!! (best MP game so far)

Arizona Sunshine is probably the most fun I've had with the Touch in SP so far, awesome game!

The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

EliteSPA
Superstar
Raw Data, Super Hot, Onward, Job Simulator (quite fun), The Brookheaven Experiment.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Thot
Protege
Love recroom !!! Super multiplayer fun game

Anonymous
Not applicable
SuperHOT and The Climb are the best two Touch games available at the moment. Essential purchases for anyone with a Rift and Touch controllers.