cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS dicking about..

Lemming1970
Rising Star
I've got the UPS app on my phone, so I can follow the progress of my Touch controllers. Up to about 15 mins. ago it said they had been dispatched from Preston (about 15 miles from where I live) at about 6:30 am today.

Now it's showing as dispatched from Eindhoven, NL at 16:18 this afternoon. With delivery expected tomorrow. How the hell does that happen with a barcode system?

Grrr.
Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler. Zotac 1080Ti 16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
57 REPLIES 57

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
sounds like they lost the package in transit and requested a resend.

could be anything from issues with the barcode label to the package actually going "missing"

As frustrating as it is, it should get to you quickly from Eindhoven

xWandererx
Heroic Explorer
Yr lucky mine r still chillin out in the Netherlands!

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
At least you got UPS dicking about. Oculus is sitting on my order for no damn reason.

LDWme
Protege
Yeah they told me Wednesday then the app would sometimes say Tuesday. Ended coming on Monday and they just left it on my doorstep out side.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine was meant to come today.. Got an update: just left NL at 4 pm, so will delivered tomorrow 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
@whoa182
That's what I'm afraid of.  I'll be leaving for work soon and my Touch is out for delivery with an expected time delivery of 1:30pm to 5:30pm.  I won't get home until after 8pm =(

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
Lol yea mine is dicking about too! it's 3 hours away, but apparently they can't leave the depot due to severe weather conditions, though it's only partially cloudy today?? my ETA is when weather clears ?? seriously? 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I've had my tracking number since yesterday afternoon, but UPS still shows no package in their system, just a shipping label has been created. I don't know if UPS is dicking me about, or if Oculus has left my box sitting somewhere after telling me that it has shipped.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

benplace
Rising Star
I got mine last night at 8pm in the pitch dark. I had given up waiting and suddenly a knock on the door...