cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS dicking about..

Lemming1970
Rising Star
I've got the UPS app on my phone, so I can follow the progress of my Touch controllers. Up to about 15 mins. ago it said they had been dispatched from Preston (about 15 miles from where I live) at about 6:30 am today.

Now it's showing as dispatched from Eindhoven, NL at 16:18 this afternoon. With delivery expected tomorrow. How the hell does that happen with a barcode system?

Grrr.
Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler. Zotac 1080Ti 16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz
57 REPLIES 57

Dark3stWhite
Protege

edmg said:

Mine's been sitting in Winnipeg since yesterday lunchtime, but is still claiming it will be delivered today. Maybe by unicorn.

thats where mine are too! UPS keeps telling me that they will be delivered before 7PM... Not going to happen

edmg
Trustee
I have had deliveries after 7pm before, but I'd expect it to at least show up as being on a truck if it was going to arrive today.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

Son of a bitch! UPS just bumped my delivery from today to tomorrow! My package has been sitting in Maumee Ohio since noon yesterday, and is still there this morning. 

I suppose it it could be a customs clearance delay, since it's about half-an-hour away from the Canadian border, or my box could just be lost somewhere in that sorting facility. Damn, I had tonight's schedule clear for Touch set-up and play. 

Curious about your order.  ours were on the same truck by the sounds of it.  Did you get yours today?  My delivery date was set to today.  UPS came to my business early in the morning, dropped of some packages, everything except my touch controllers.  I called them and they said its out for delivery.  I told them they already left and they said its out not to worry.  Called again to talk to someone else, they said it was on the way to the warehouse and then it will come.  then they corrected themselves and said its at customs.   then they said its out for delivery.  I am beyong upset with UPS this is ridiculous.

I hate to be one of these cry babys but seriously.  Atleast give your customers a solid answer and try to care instead of the whole "I'll just tell him what he wants to hear and then when he calls back upset he won't be talking to me anyways" ordeal.

End of rant......

Yeah, I got mine today (Friday). Thursday afternoon I had a status update that my package had cleared customs, so that was the delay. That evening it started moving again and got to Toronto for Friday delivery.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

edmg
Trustee
Mine still says it's 'In transit. On time' for delivery... yesterday. Hopefully it will be here Monday.

Dark3stWhite
Protege

edmg said:

Mine still says it's 'In transit. On time' for delivery... yesterday. Hopefully it will be here Monday.

this is what mine says too... I was soooo upset yesterday 😞

edmg
Trustee
Yeah, I took the day off work just in case. But apparently there was a big storm in Winnipeg on Wednesday, so they're probably still working through the backlog.

Dark3stWhite
Protege

edmg said:

Yeah, I took the day off work just in case. But apparently there was a big storm in Winnipeg on Wednesday, so they're probably still working through the backlog.

Yeah, I called for an updated ETA and they said that it should be monday unless the are super backed up.  He told me that the last import scan I got the other night is the last step before out for delivery.  He sounded pretty confident.  I just want the wait to be over 😛

Too bad that I work til 9PM and the truck comes in the AM for us... Gotta spend all day having them tease me

edmg
Trustee
Thanks. Mine just left Winnipeg, so should arrive on Monday.