cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post pictures on mobile

danknugz
Superstar
Unable to post pictures and other things that have been standard in forums for over 10 years.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
7 REPLIES 7

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Testing with my Droid...

elboffor
Consultant
Testing with my mandroid too
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

elboffor
Consultant
And another

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Test with the selfie function and upload to this here 4 rum.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

danknugz
Superstar
I see no inline images here.

I already went through the 7 steps required to upload the image. That doesn't count cause it's way too much a pain.

If someone manages to post an inline image from mobile, I stand corrected.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
They don't appear as inline from mobile, just email-style attachments. Not as clean as using a web browser on a PC.

elboffor
Consultant
Fair point lawnmower man.
It is upsetting that you can't post online images. I tried to turn the poster of the week thread into a pony threadnaught but the lack of inline posting derailed the whole thing and meant I was unable to directly contribute. This in turn meant the thread turned back into discussion around the poster of the week :/. This made me feel sad 😞