cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1.12 FTW (pre-release beta)

Wildt
Consultant
Yup, it's a big improvement for sure!

Height drift is sorta still there, but it auto corrects itself, so you won't notice unless you touch the floor constantly like I did to check up on it. IMO, this issue is now solved.

There is still the occasional 1-2 frame hand position skip when changing primary camera (cause assumption), but it's not to a degree I can complain about when playing games. Artists wanting to draw with smooth curvy strokes in Quill might still not be 100% happy.

I've got a 3 sensor setup: front sensors 2 meters up and the rear sensor 1.4 meters up. All in corners of the room (as recommended) pointing at chest height. Front sensors both in the recommended Inateck 4 port card, and the rear in a onboard USB 2 port. Cable length to one of the front sensors is long, so it connects with USB 2 speeds.

HMD is connected to onboard USB3 port (Etron).

This is what 1.11 SHOULD have been.

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb
74 REPLIES 74

paulohotline
Explorer
Hello, awesome news. How do I get in the Beta group? I have a three and four sensor setup and can provide feedback as I test. Thanks!
[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389] http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Wildt
Consultant
The only way I know of is to offer sexual favours to Oculus employees.

kevink808
Superstar
Trading favors for access?  That's a new low, @Cybereality.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

paulohotline
Explorer
Dude, can't we just keep it fun and clean. If you don't want to share the process to become a beta tester I will move on. Don't let this forum become Reddit. 
[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389] http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Wildt
Consultant

Dude, can't we just keep it fun and clean. If you don't want to share the process to become a beta tester I will move on. Don't let this forum become Reddit. 

Dude, chill. I was asked - I accepted and submitted the required ticket.

..and washed my mouth.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I believe they're randomly inviting testers from the people who posted error logs or support tickets about 1.11 problems.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable
While I am not having any major issues, it sure sounds promising from some of the early reports here, hopefully this will resolve it for the majority if not all. Hope they get this pushed out soon as possible for you guys.

thatdude90210
Protege
I submitted a ticket, and posted log for my shifting Guarding and ever changing height. But I got no invite. This will be the 4th straight weekend I won't be able to use my Rift. 

falken76
Expert Consultant
When is this going to officially roll out?  I'm still on 1.11