cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Emails from oculus . does everyone got it ?

watanoyan
Protege

1y5bky194u45.png
This is a order from japan , order number is 2718XXXX,  but mine order 2710XXX same from Japan haven't got email like that . So anyone have the same emails?

Update, I got emails also!
48 REPLIES 48

EliteSPA
Superstar
Didnt receive any email, order xxx32xxx.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still haven't received mine, 28 order number, 14 minutes after pre-orders started, april estimate.

The E-mail also said that not every order would be delayed and that most would ship on schedule.

This makes sense. If they delay just a few early orders now ( and a small percentage from later orders that will now ship to the delayed early orders) but ship any orders that come after it, only the few early orders will not ship on schedule. However, if they would strictly stick to the schedule and ship them by order number this would mean that EVERY order would be delayed. It sucks for the few early-orderers that now get shafted, but if you look at the whole picture it makes way more sense. If they had to delay all the orders this would cause an immense amount of administrative work, which would cause even more unnecessary delays.

PISSED0FFvr
Protege
ahhhh....NO!

EliteSPA
Superstar

samsungtx said:

sparkie14 said:

samsungtx said:

WTF same BS!   Come the fuck on lil buddy :wink: GET RIGHT!!!!  We been bamboozled PEOPLE

Appreciate the email:
9ydck5rtxftb.jpg

Whats you order number please.  Mines 26 and had shipping costs removed but no email...

Order#: 613XXXX33XXXX
Order around 12:XX CST (Central Standard Time) or something like that.  However, I know that the order displayed MARCH.  They gonna have to pull a magic ticket or something.  Yes, I noticed they adjusted the shipping charges due to the BS delay.  I can give a small fuck about the shipping charges at this moment!  Shit still JUST ain't RIGHT period

Imposible im xxx32xxx and got April estimated.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've not had the email, although the shipping charge has been removed from my pre-order. UK here. Confirmation email received at 14 minutes past the hour. March estimated date and order no. xxx27.

I'm just wondering if the reason some of us haven't had the email is because we checked a 'no email' box when we were placing our orders. At least I'm pretty sure there was a box. Was in such a rush to get my order through that I can't remember. I'm messaged Cyber about it, so hopefully he'll get back to me.

I think waiving the shipping charge is a pretty nice gesture. Yeah, for some of us it wasn't a huge amount (£30 here), but for some it was more. And all these shipping costs spread over tens (hundreds?) of thousands of orders? It's going to cost Oculus millions.

Even though I haven't had the email, it's fantastic to see Oculus comminicating with their customers at last. I just wish they'd done it a week or so ago. Would have stopped one hell of a lot of bad feeling and complaining (not least from me).

Hmmm... what can I spend today doing, now that I don't have as much to complain about? 😛

Sprayzor
Protege
Just received mine.
Order xxx43xxx.

maxpare79
Trustee
Guys lets keep it all to this thread please, we are going to end up repeating ourselves over and over on multiple threads:

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33176/email-received-regarding-delay#latest
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

purifier82
Protege
Ordered in February with expected deivery in July, email received, I guess it's a good news for me since the free international shipping will save me quite a lot.
Si vis pacem para bellum

JayVaughn
Protege
I also received the email. What I would like to know is how they could have a unexpected component shortage, when they have been producing the CV1 since last October 2015. How could someone that ordered a few minutes after pre-orders started, not have there rift or even an e-mail till now, when they have been producing these things for more than 4 months? WTF

Zadnez
Explorer
could it be the microsoft gamepad?