cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Wishlist Thread

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
There is an older version of this discussion somewhere in the back pages of this forum. If someone finds it, please link it here. 

From what I recall, we've actually seen some of the games on the original wishlist (which I believe dates as far back as 2016) end up in VR. Such as the Doom games, Morrowind and Skyrim, and my personal favorite: Myst.

All these years later, I'm wondering if there are some new gems worth considering - and worth pressuring dev studios to port over to VR.

Any takers?

I'll start with a new Puzzle game that I purchased from Steam last week. It's called, Manifold Garden.

This is one of the most unique puzzle experiences I've ever gone through; specifically because it combines 2 elements that are new to me in this genre:
  • Infinite space
  • Full 360 environmental puzzles
I read some reviews that compared this to Portal. While I own Portal, I actually haven't played it. So I'll be following up with that as soon as I complete Manifold Garden. If you're a fan of puzzle games, definitely give this a whirl. I think a VR Port would be amazing. falling through the spaces would provide some great immersion (reminds me a bit of the falls in Superhot).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLt4ZXcDdIQ
3 REPLIES 3

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Speaking of Portal, that would be amazing in VR; I'd love to see Valve do something new with that franchise, or even just port Portal 1 & 2 to VR.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

ahmadhakim0
Honored Guest
this is very coool
I love this
thanks

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Cyberpunk 2077 would be great in VR. I tried the VorpX version and it wasn't bad at all but a little fuzzy and not something you could play for hours. A proper VR version even with gamepad controls would be fantastic. Night City is so lovely to just explore. 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.