cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Unboxing and short review of the upcoming Oculus Earphones

Westbrock
Explorer
Just found this little review on Youtube. Not to entusiastic but I`m really looking foreward  to this. I`ve ordered a pair with my touch controllers and the only thing i was expecting was good sound and isolation. I think they will do  a great Job

Enjoy 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFK7nRpopXU
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Grand Champion
The link was busted. I fixed it for you.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
The earphones are great quality. Personally I like the feel of the normal headphones better, but it really depends on your preferences.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

falken76
Expert Consultant
Are these leaps and bounds better than what comes with the headset or something?  On a positive note, at least OC isn't following beats by Dre, at least these don't cost $100-$200.  Personally, I do not like ear buds that have to be shoved into your ear canal like that.

LZoltowski
Champion
Not a fan of in ear headphones, ill stick to the ones on the rift which are pretty great. Im a bit of an audiophile yet I haven't been tempted to use my own cans yet.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂