cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What (New) Headset Do You Own?

Just trying to find out how many have took the plunge to buy one of the newer HMDs.  Comment if you have sent it back or sold it on for some reason.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3
19 REPLIES 19

flibberflops
Expert Protege
Errrm, this is an Oculus forum, on an Oculus website, run by Oculus for Oculus owners.
 I have a  really strong suspicion that the result may be skewed towards Oculus somewhat!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
You'd be surprised mate, we have a lot of swingers 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111 said:

You'd be surprised mate, we have a lot of swingers 😉

Hold on just a second.  How would you know such a thing...?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
3cchzi3z8xs3.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Arrived yesterday.  Blown away by it to be honest.  As easy as the Quest to set up, feels good on the bonce - plenty of cushion there.  The image - i love it!  I think it's quite a step up from the CV1 to be honest.  I'm looking forward to a good summer of VR!

Oculus, you're in my good books again!   🙂

Further to the above, i took a look at Bigscreen last night and i would say that with the Rift S, watching films and TV is definitely on the books now.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Do you mean on the screen ? Coz on the books would imply you are reading the book of the film and not the film of the book mate.

Techy111 said:

Do you mean on the screen ? Coz on the books would imply you are reading the book of the film and not the film of the book mate.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
evo8hgr0btwr.gif

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Should be multiple choice. Rift S and Index shipping. 

If the Rift S hand IPD adjustment I wouldn't bother getting an Index. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2