cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best option to buy Oculus Rift in Hong Kong?

jahangeer
Sightseer
It doesn't seem like Oculus Rift is going to be officially shipping to Hong Kong. Is there any other way I can get the oculus at a closer to retail price? If anyone has bought the retail version in hong kong, please let us know where you got it from... would be much appreciated!
1 REPLY 1

Killian
Honored Guest
Yes, I'd like to know too. In the end I pre-ordered an HTC Vive from Taiwan. I could have done that for the Rift but like my Vive pre-order, all warranty and service will have to come from Taiwan. China pre-order would have been the other option but I don't have anyone I know that could order it for me or bring it back to HK. I'm happy enough that I have had the use of the DK2 for the past year and a half. Also the Vive wait is much shorter versus the Rift as I would have been in May or June month if I had a chance to pre-order during the first day. Anyways, I'm going to have to find a way to change the AC since Taiwan uses 110v. China would have been the better pre-order option as it uses 220v but it cost an extra $150 USD when converting currency.