cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the typical/average time until the Oculus Rift summer bundle begins to ship?

Qazzeryay
Honored Guest
I placed my order on the Oculus summer bundle on July 21st and it has been nearly a week without any update to the purchase order page. I did some searching in the forums and saw that typically Rifts were sent out in "batches" every two week rotation of some sort. The thread that I saw regarding this was close to two months old and I am wondering if the summer sale will be in a similar "batch" fashion or the Rifts are being sent out as they are being produced. 
10 REPLIES 10

ZebedeeBoing
Honored Guest
There is another thread higher up the page. No one really knows what is going on. There are some estimated arrival times for other online stores that give away the end of July for the US/mainland and sometime in the first week or so of August for EU.

R0land
Protege
I can understand having to wait but it's pretty bad that they won't give people some kind of idea of when things are coming.  If they have none in stock then just say nothing is shipping for x weeks.  If they are shipping them as they get them then say they are currently shipping orders placed on x day.  There's no way their system can't support that kind of reporting.

cmdrfrog
Honored Guest
I found it on bestbuy.com and not only did they ship within 36 hours they included Eve Valkyrie : ymmv. 

theicephoenix
Explorer

cmdrfrog said:

I found it on bestbuy.com and not only did they ship within 36 hours they included Eve Valkyrie : ymmv. 

Thank you7 VERY much now instead of waiting indefintly I cancled my order through Oculus website and will be getting my rift on the 2nd 🙂 granted it cost me 26$ more for shipping but who cares!

DarkEvilgenius7
Honored Guest
we don't have bestbuy in europe

R0land
Protege
I ordered mine on the 19th and it took 9 days to ship to Canada. 

Pr3datory
Explorer
R0land  9 days from 19th ?

ambrosio928
Protege

cmdrfrog said:

Thank you7 VERY much now instead of waiting indefintly I cancled my order through Oculus website and will be getting my rift on the 2nd 🙂 granted it cost me 26$ more for shipping but who cares!

IF you are in the USA then shipping from BestBuy.com should be free for both Best Buy bundles... 

GrumpySoldier
Protege
As mentioned, it depends on where you are.

I'm in Sydney.

- Ordered on the 11th in the evening.
- The money was taken from my bank account just after 9am on the 26th.
- Received email about tracking numbers at 4am on the 29th.

My Rift is currently on it's way to Oz from...the Netherlands.