cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What port does the cv1 connect to

jim1174
Protege
What port does the cv1 headset cable connect to and can you use an extension cable with the headset?
6 REPLIES 6

cybereality
Grand Champion
The cable has an HDMI plug and also a USB 3.0 plug. I'm not quite sure about extension cables.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

H4TE
Expert Protege
"cybereality" wrote:
The cable has an HDMI plug and also a USB 3.0 plug. I'm not quite sure about extension cables.

Do you know the cable length already?

Asking because i got my PC in the hallway and am using 5m extension cables for everything with a little headroom.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The cable is around 4m.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

H4TE
Expert Protege
Oh god, i hope a gooood 4m long. :lol:

edit: 4.5m would be awesome at least ! 😛

HiThere_
Superstar
Sorry for hijacking : What about the length of the USB 3.0 cables included for the one or two webcams ?

H4TE
Expert Protege
"Cyril" wrote:
Sorry for hijacking : What about the length of the USB 3.0 cables included for the one or two webcams ?

I somehow thought everything will have a length of 4m, remember me to buy some extension cables in a few months please !