cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What time can I order touch on the 10th?

hellosunshine
Level 2
Hey guys! I'm trying to order the oculus touch for my husband this Monday but I can't seem to figure out what time it goes on sale. I saw some people can start ordering at 12 PT but it seems like that's just for the people that ordered rift in advance, any ideas when it goes on sale for the general public? I want to be sure my husband gets this for Christmas and they don't sell out! Thanks for the help!
5 REPLIES 5

RorschachPhoeni
Level 10
Did he bought the Rift through the Oculus Store or somewhere else?
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

benplace
Level 8
I am pretty sure anyone can order at noon PST on the 10th, the people that pre prdered the rift will just go to the front of the line no matter when they order, up to the 27th.

hellosunshine
Level 2
He doesn't have the Rift yet because he was waiting for the hand controllers to come out. We will be purchasing both this month.

RorschachPhoeni
Level 10

He doesn't have the Rift yet because he was waiting for the hand controllers to come out. We will be purchasing both this month.

Ah, okay. Then you can buy the bundle (Rift + Touch) for $798
It is available for Pre-order on 10/10.
I don't know if you can buy a bundle in another store (Amazon or Bestbuy).
For the exact time: I think, everyone will be able to preorder at 12:00 PM PT. First comes, first serves. BUT I think the people with priority status will be served before that list gets served. Does that make sense? (No guarantee on that, because I have no special info on that)
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Dreamwriter
Level 8
They said at the event that you would be able to preorder via retail on December 10 as well as direct from Oculus.