cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats happened to The Gallery Six Elements

Luciferous
Consultant
Anybody have any news on this. I backed this some time ago but they seem to have disappeared. Website looks unchanged since march, no news on DK2 intentions and I cant remember the last time I saw them on the forum.

There is a fire world demo put on about a month ago without update or commentary.

This was one of the really exciting prospects for VR. Exploration school was good but I was expecting updates etc. for backing early?
11 REPLIES 11

ajocular
Honored Guest
Yeah, I'm curious too. I was chatting with their sound design guy a couple weeks ago. I didn't ask him if they had a release date but I got the impression they're still in development.

Luciferous
Consultant
They were really active, putting out great videos, progress etc and now nothing. My DK2 arriving in the next 2 weeks
and would love to know what I backed is going to converted. Also it would be nice to update the people backing them.

mallmagician
Expert Protege
I heard from the dev when I asked the same question a month or so ago. I wanted to (and still do), pre order etc, but the dev said that they are on the verge of some exciting news coming soon. But not heard anything since. I still want to preorder!

aztecsurf
Explorer
Lets keep this thread updated. I also backed this game and really want to see something for my $$$. I really hope they have some good news coming. The early beta's they showed looked fantastic.

HiCZoK
Protege
It had pretty high requiments. Would be difficult to run it at 75fps with low persistence

Luciferous
Consultant
I've just got a I7 and 780TI, so hoping it should run. 😄

jasonatokc
Honored Guest
This is one of the best. Really hoping for dk2 support.

Tails-
Protege
They told me on reddit that they're waiting for a DK2 to add support for it.
Last I've seen of them: http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/28u89a/whats_happening_with_gallery_six_elements/
DK2 Status: DELIVERED Reddit: FourTails

Luciferous
Consultant
Thanks EvanB, good to know.