Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can i order from austria?

Spaske
Honored Guest
As the Title say.

Do anyone know any info on that?
Because i can order to germany to my cousin but if it will be avaible soon in austria then i wait and order it directly to my adress.
12 REPLIES 12

Spaske
Honored Guest
Too bad they cant give a more precise answer to my / our question.

Vive is releasing 29 feb for preorder. (if they dont lie) so im just gonna wait for it because to be honest, right now i am really dissapointed with oculus crew... i can understand why "austria" is no high priority but i dont want to accept the fact that i have to wait months longer just because i live there...

Just think about my dissapointment when i realized after 2 hours of waiting in front of my screen for orders to go on and then to see i cant order... it got even worse when i realized that it got from march to aprl and then to may... 😞

artiex
Honored Guest
"Spaske" wrote:
... i can understand why "austria" is no high priority but i dont want to accept the fact that i have to wait months longer just because i live there...

Actually, I am unable to understand it. Why Spain and not Portugal? Why Germany and not Austria? Why Poland and not Czech Republic and Slovakia? There can be same price in euros, it's part of EU and I do not expect that pre-orders from all these countries will flood the shipping staff with high amount of orders extra. So basically, it's just a different address where to send the package, everything else seems to be the same.

Spaske
Honored Guest
"artiex" wrote:
"Spaske" wrote:
... i can understand why "austria" is no high priority but i dont want to accept the fact that i have to wait months longer just because i live there...

Actually, I am unable to understand it. Why Spain and not Portugal? Why Germany and not Austria? Why Poland and not Czech Republic and Slovakia? There can be same price in euros, it's part of EU and I do not expect that pre-orders from all these countries will flood the shipping staff with high amount of orders extra. So basically, it's just a different address where to send the package, everything else seems to be the same.

Thats the problem, they wont sell many units there, they want to get korea where they can sell more pieces i guess.
Or other countries like that, guess they got some statistic where they can sell more units (or maybe where they sold the most dk1 / dk2 ) so thats why they make thoose their priority.

We just bit into the sour apple, so im gonna cry around here and then buy it anyway. 🙂