cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you get your confirmation / shipping email please...

FingerMcPokeye
Heroic Explorer
When you get your confirmation / shipping email please post your order number (minus the last 4), What your initial anticipated date was given when ordering, and any details about the shipping (ground/air/arrival time)

It will give me something to click like a rabbit in anticipation of making mine ship faster.

I'm a March 28th data, haven't gotten any notice yet.
63 REPLIES 63

christopherbarn
Adventurer
Mine shipped yesterday. Looks like they're using 2-day ground, going from Louisville, KY to Orlando, FL.

LyleD
Protege
613000028xxxxx order.  no email.  glad to have this thread to click on though.  Asus ROG G20 sitting and waiting patiently for a good reason to be in my house

water_
Adventurer

Has anyone who ordered as a guest received their shipped/shipping email yet? I'm just wondering because the serial numbers for the sensor and the headset are used when linking with your account. Im worried I'll be pushed back in line because there is no account to link with a serial number.

Sarlin
Adventurer

Water_ I ordered as a guest, have a 25 order number and have received no e-mails yet either.  I believe there are others who checked out as guests who did get the 1-3 week e-mail but, I think there was a check box about receiving marketing material from Oculus at check out?? I'm think I made sure this was unchecked.

@Cybereality

Is there anyway to verify or change my e-mailing preferences from when I ordered?  I changed my mind and WOULD LOVE to get an e-mail from you all ;).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sarlin said:

Water_ I ordered as a guest, have a 25 order number and have received no e-mails yet either.  I believe there are others who checked out as guests who did get the 1-3 week e-mail but, I think there was a check box about receiving marketing material from Oculus at check out?? I'm think I made sure this was unchecked.

@Cybereality

Is there anyway to verify or change my e-mailing preferences from when I ordered?  I changed my mind and WOULD LOVE to get an e-mail from you all ;).

Come to think of it, I may have checked that box too. I'd also like to change my preferences, if possible...?

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
23 order here, and still nothing.  I am thinking Palmer's tweet means we will hear something tomorrow.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

fwy5505925
Honored Guest
613000025XXXXX here, no 1-3 email for me either.

matheww19
Explorer
24 seems to be where they are at for regular US preorders, as far as sending out the 1-3 week emails. Looks like I've got a bit of a wait till they get to 30. Hope you all enjoy them, as you get them.

Gleamingsands
Honored Guest
24 here, email confirmation, no further information. Funds are available, but I think Palmer is just playing with us. Incidentally, I'm also an Omni Preorder, and they just set their shipping date back AGAIN.
ksgjil3fz26q.png

CSHokie
Protege

Mine shipped yesterday. Looks like they're using 2-day ground, going from Louisville, KY to Orlando, FL.

Mine also shipped out from Louisville to VA. On a truck for delivery today!