cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the wishlist on the Oculus website?

boblablaw
Honored Guest
I've been going through the Oculus apps and clicking "Add to Wishlist" for the ones I might buy. But I can't find the wishlist anywhere.

Can somebody point me to its location on the website?

Thanks,
John
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kuba_tu_jest
Honored Guest

Here is the link. It seems it's the same for everyone, you just need to be logged in.

Oculus Quest Wishlist 

I don't have links for other devices.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34

RattyUK
Trustee
Your Wishlist can be seen on desktop home, Library - Wishlist tab :smile:
HTH
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

boblablaw
Honored Guest
Do you mean www.oculus.com from a PC?  I don't see any Library links anywhere. The only place I see what I've downloaded is if I go to my Profile > My Gear VR/Oculus Go. But it doesn't have any Library options.

cybereality
Grand Champion
You should be able to see the wish-list in VR.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

pixxelpusher
Protege
I've just been searching everywhere on the Oculus website for my Wishlist as well but there doesn't seem to be one. Is this correct? Find it a bit odd that in the web store they let you add to the wishlist but you can't look at it this way.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah same, with the huge sale I wanted to make some informed choices about stuff, look at reviews and decide if it fits my budget before buying. They need to surface the wishlist on the website, it's annoying putting the headset and touch controllers on just to buy stuff.

I would buy more things if you made it easier to buy stuff from a browser, guys. Microsoft and Sony know it, and it's not like Vive owners have to get into Steam VR to make transactions there. 😕 

napox42
Explorer
This is stupid not to be able to see the wish list in a browser only through VR... seriously? They want to sell stuff right? 

LZoltowski
Champion

napox42 said:

This is stupid not to be able to see the wish list in a browser only through VR... seriously? They want to sell stuff right? 

Your desktop app has a Wishlist and a store, you don't have to be in VR to purchase anything. It's actually far slicker than the web interface.

in6c7e8fz83d.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Orodreth16
Expert Protege
Actually, the wishlist is also accessible via a webbrowser:
When you scroll down, you will find the different categories. In my case, I see
"New & Updated VR Apps We Love"
"Top Picks For You"
"Earn Items For Oculus Home"
"Your Wishlist"
"Die besten deutschsprachigen VR Apps"
"Coming Soon"
... and so on.

Richooal
Consultant

napox42 said:

Your desktop app has a Wishlist and a store, you don't have to be in VR to purchase anything. It's actually far slicker than the web interface.

in6c7e8fz83d.jpg

I didn't think Gear VR and Go had a desktop app. 😘
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.